March 29, 2008

Anime List- 3/29/08

I've decided to include the episode number that I last watched in my "watching" section. This will help me to pick up right from the episode that I last watched.

BTW, since Code Geass R2 comes out on April 8th, I've rewatched the entire first series in order to be familiar with the plot. Hopefully R2 will live up to it's expectations. Anyways, I can't wait for it.

Also, on another note I've been planning to start a anime review section on this blog. However this is just something that I'm considering- nothing has been set into stone yet. Maybe I'll do a short post on Code Geass for fun.

Anyways spring break is almost over (sigh), meaning that I'm starting to regret how I've spent my time. Anyways I ought to go and finish off Seta no Hanayome before Code Geass comes out.


Watching:

(Zoku) Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei (7)
Death Note (30)
Seta no Hanayome (23)
Bleach
Baccano! (12)
Clannad (22)
Tsubasa Chronicle
Kaibutsu Oujo (1)
Ai Yori Aoshi (20)

Just Watched:

Elfen Lied
Code Geass (rewatched)

Watch list:

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
Rozen Maiden Traumend (season 2)
Gunslinger Girl
Grave of the Fireflies (Hotaru no Haka)
Claymore

No comments: